One of my favorite things to do is to bring a smile to others when they are down.
1. The task usually involves food
2. It might also include something crafty.
I won't disclose who, however I have a friend who is going through some really harsh health trials right now. I remember when everything went crazy with my health a few years back, I had a friend who sent me a care package. It made the things I was experiencing a little lighter, and totally brightened my spirit.
I guess I can say, I feel it my duty to pay it forward ... So I thought I would share a few ideas with you of how to pay it forward to someone you know who is struggling.
I simply just got some fun candy, wrapped it with a little piece of pattern paper, and put a "sweet" thought on each one. I can't say they were overly decorated ... however the thought is what mattered ... right? (at least that is what I keep telling myself!)
1. Before you know it you will be saying: "Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho" it's back to work I go! So enjoy relaxing while you can!
2. Remember that everything happens for a "Riesen"
3. Each day feels like a "Dud" when you're sick. Luckily you have chocolate to get you through.
4. I know you're going through a "Sour Patch" but with faith you'll get through.
5. Bad news makes you feel like saying "Gimme a Break"! With lots of prayers, and a treat, you'll "Crunch" right through it.
6. When you feel like your medical bills are going to be "100 Grand" Read this Scripture: Matt 6:33
7. Proverbs 3:24 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid. Yeah thou shalt lie down and thy sleep shalt be "Sweet"
8. When you think that you can't take it anymore, "Chews" to Count your many blessings.
(Strip paper by Bella Blvd.)
Please, enjoy making someones day and use these ideas!