Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Quote that has changed my life!

(Thanks to the AWESOME creative team at American Crafts for posting this on their wall!)
I don't know if you blog, but often times there is this little bird on my shoulder that makes me feel guilty for not showing you EVERY little thing I create during my week, or sharing more of my life with you. This was a quote I really needed. This summer, I really have done just that ... I have taken time to live ... and although I haven't posted everything I have done, I feel like I have created better, smarter, and finished creative projects I have wanted to do for YEARS!

I think often times we all have a picture in our minds of these blogging friends, and that their life is PERFECT! That they never sleep because they create, or cook, or sew, or are the PERFECT mothers. I promise that MOST of the time, they only post the best of what they have. Just a little reminder, that we are all normal, everyday people ... mommies that often don't get a shower until late afternoon (if at all) ... and for heavens sake, sometimes eat cereal for dinner.

AND IT IS OKAY!

Just wanted to give you permission!
So I leave you with one more quote ... instead of getting bent out of shape because you don't think you are what others are:
Being happy is much more important than crafts sometimes!
I rest my case!

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Amen! Well said! thanks for the reminder.

bacarasite said...

This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.

sportstoto365 said...

We really appreciate the kind of topics you post here and best work you have done, keep it up.

gostopsite said...

You have such amazing Lay outs. Thank you very much for this excellent information.!!! I really appreciated.

outlookindia said...

Your ideas inspired me very much.

sportstotozonecom said...


Wonderful post! Great post on this website. Its awesome