Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Refurbish for the Restroom!

A few weeks back I finally got some cute new towels, rugs, and a shower curtain for my Master Bathroom. The counters were looking a little bare, and I needed a cute accessory. I decided to see first what I had before I went to the store to buy something new. I found this in my basement and decided to dress it up. 
Here is the before:
Now the new colors in my bathroom are Grey, Red, Turquoise & White. Target made it super easy!

(I know, super cute huh!)

Seeing that I had the red candle, I wanted to try and use it! 
I spray painted the candlestick white, Added some burlap, Ribbon, a ric-rac flower and some 
felt flowers. And here is the finished product:
I am really thrilled with how it turned out ... and how fast it turned around the counter in my bathroom. Just a little paint on the walls,  a few watercolors from my mom, and the bathroom will be ready to reveal!

No comments: