7 Years ago, today I married the most lovable, amazing, incredible guy you have ever met. Adam is so hardworking and has sacrificed so much for our little family.
This weekend was such a memorable one for us. My parents took the kids overnight, and Adam took the day off on Friday so we could finally spend some time together. The past two years has been so hard on us. School and work full time is not an easy thing. Some days, I literally said goodbye at 6:00 in the morning, and didn't see him until 11:00 that night. It was so fun to rekindle what we started 7 years ago! Here is what our weekend has been:
1. Breakfast at Magelbys fresh in Provo.
2. Drop off the kids at my parents house.
3. Drive to Salt Lake and saw Bourne Legacy.
4. Checked into the Grand America Hotel.
5. Went to dinner at Tucanos.
6. Back to the hotel ... swimming!
7. Next morning Breakfast and City Creek.
8. Followed by another movie, Batman
9. Picking up the kids.
10. Enjoyed spending the whole Sunday together.
11. Dinner at Cafe Rio with our kids.
13. And to top it all off ... 2 Dozen long stemmed roses.