Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Studio 5 meets Man Cave “Milestone” Birthday



Preparing for my Studio 5 segment today has been a big work in progress. When preparing for a segment, there is a lot that goes into it! Weeks of preparation, contacting people with the perfect supplies, and giving that segment the magical touch! I wanted to give my readers, and Studio 5 viewers a chance to get a great look into some the things that made this segment so exciting!

First, How did you like my outfit?? Whenever I go on Studio 5 I want to look my best, and I have now learned that I can find everything I need at a store called Seasons Boutique! (located at 10489 South State Street in Sandy, Utah) What is even more exciting is that they have officially opened their online store called Panache! www.wearpanache.com
Panche is an online experience that changes the way boutique shopping can be done! They believe shopping should be fun, not stressful or rushed.  There are SO many options that are not only different from anything you’ll find anywhere else, but they stand by their quality, & affordable fashion for women. You can find all their cloths at their store in Sandy, or online! I love that option!!
If you loved my outfit, here are the links for the cute ruffle cardigan
And for those darling teal skinny jeans (SO extremely comfortable!)
Not to mention the most comfy off-white tee underneath
And the necklace can be purchased in their Sandy Store!
Panche is also one of my newest sponsors on my blog and is offering a special to all of my readers. Just use the code “MANDY” at checkout and you’ll receive 20% off your order through March 3, 2012!
Okay, now back to the segment! You might have noticed that I have some great companies now sponsoring my blog! All of them had a big part in making my segment today a success!

First, is Dippidee! Dippidee is my favorite local bakery, located at 476 North 900 West in American Fork, Utah. Dippidee is well known for it's delicious cake flavors. Their store currently offers 28 different flavors on a regular basis. If you can think of a flavor, they most likely make it. I had them custom design the cake for my segment today, and I am so thrilled with how it turned out! Not only is it amazing to look at, but the taste you can’t find anywhere else!!

Second is an online source I actually found through Pinterest! They are called www.shopsweetlulu.com. This is the place for striped straws, darling birthday candles, and those amazingly cute chevron bags I put the chips in. I was really impressed with the selection this online store had. I didn’t have to rush around town trying to find all the supplies I needed for my segment! I found them all here!

Third is Pioneer Party located at 154 West Main in Lehi, UT. Pioneer Party supplied all the balloons for my segment today and even ordered in those little darts for the balloon game!! Pioneer Party is my favorite party store in Northern Utah County. Not only do they have an awesome selection of unique candy and party treasures!

Oh, and just for a mention for the great idea, thank you to Ordinary Miracles and the crazy 9 blog … they are the ones that inspired the cute “Grand Slam” idea! http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/2011/07/family-faves-bacon-eggs.html

I have lots of other great details to share with you, but you just might have to check back again in the next few days! 

1 comment:

Emily, Store Manager said...

You did great Mandy!! I loved all the details... :) - Emily