Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year, New Theme!

Studio 5 asked me to participate in a blog wide exercise a few days ago.
It was to choose a theme word for the year as my New Years Resolution!

At first I thought, eh ... I am going to pass up this one ... but the more I thought about it,
the more I realized how much I wanted to participate!

The word focus I have chosen for 2013 in all aspects of my life is "ENJOY"

I find myself getting too caught up in the small stuff of life and letting those small moments in my life and the lives of my children flying away, before I have the chance to grasp enjoyment in each moment. I notice I worry too much about WHEN we will be able to have another child join our family. 
I definitely worry too much about the cleanliness of my house. So that being said,
I hope to accomplish enjoying 2013 by:

** setting aside unimportant tasks and playing with my kids more
** make time for projects important to me rather than making them another stress!
** loving every moment I can spend with my family
** focus my attention on the things people in my life to right, rather than what they do wrong.

I really am excited about this new word ... 
and in fact I have been writing on my calendar each day, something I enjoyed! 

So jump on board and come with me as I enjoy the new year!


1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is my word for 2013 also...I chose it before I read your blog. I want to enjoy each day more fully.