Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Join me for Studio 5 - Thursday!

I can't believe October is almost over, and Halloween is just around the corner. I have been so preoccupied with Studio 5, and lots going on in my life, that I just haven't had a moment to update you on all that is going on. Hopefully I can give you an October roundup in the next few days.

Tonight I am packing up all the fun stuff I am going to be presenting on Studio 5 tomorrow. Be sure to tune in at 11:00 am for 3 fun segments! First I am going to give you a tease on a treat I am showing, then my segment about fun Tricks and Treats for the season, and lastly, I was invited to do a little round table girl talk with Brooke about parenting! Should be a fun filled day at Studio 5 ... I will be sure to post the segments for all you that don't live in Utah!

1 comment:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I LOVED your segment on Studio 5 today- you are darling and it was so fun meeting you!