Monday, March 21, 2011

IT IS OURS!

After 3 LONG weeks of constant working, getting information, and filling out MASSIVE paper work ....

IT IS OURS!
Papers signed this afternoon! Now I can finally have a little time to blog! We won't move until June, to give the family a little time to finish out the school year and move. I am a little relieved ... it gives me plenty of time to pick out colors for re-painting a few rooms, find some furniture, and take time organizing and de-junking before we move! Since the house isn't ours, I will wait to post pictures of the inside when we are in and settled!

We're a little nervous, a LOT excited, and can't WAIT to move in!

6 comments:

Brandi Cuan said...

Yay, congrats Douglass family! Your new home is beautiful :)

Kristyn said...

Congrats! We are currently in negotiations with a buyer for our home and excitedly anticipating the signing of our Build Contract on our new home. Nerve racking to say the least!! Yay for yall!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

Congratulations! This is always my favorite part ... moving in and making it my own. Best of luck to you and your family during this exciting (and sometimes scary) time :)

amyp said...

Congrats to you and your family! We have been in our new home for almost 2 years now and I remember how fun and exciting and fun it was to move into our new home. And you are right, now is the perfect time to declutter! Hey, a wonderful way to "spring clean"!

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Congrats Duds!!! I hope that cute house is close to South Jordan!! I miss you tonz. Lmk when you paint I did all 2300 sq feet of our home on my own and learned what to do and what not to do. I am seriously a pro...at least I know if I get board of Radiology I have a back up job if I want it :)

Congratulations I'm so excited for your cute little family!!

Wendy said...

Very exciting! have a fun time making your new home "yours"!