Thursday, August 19, 2010

5 YEARS!!!


Adam and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary on the 20th. I can't believe that it has been 5 whole years of bliss. Sometimes when I tell people how we met, and about our lives, I feel like I am telling people a fairy tale. Marriage is marriage ... somedays are hard, and others are the best days ever ... but I will tell you what, I would never change a thing. I am more in love with this man than the day I laid eyes on him at IHOP. Happy 5 years babe! I love you more than you're ever know!

Adam surprised me and took me on a fabulous little overnight getaway. He even got my sister to babysit! We started out at the Park City outlet malls where he let me go and shop for a little while. He told me that this was my gift, and what a perfect gift it was. He really is starting to understand me after 5 years :)

Next was to Park City Mountain Resort where we went on the Alpine Coaster. The description on the website was this: The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
It was SO much fun. I would do it again in a heart beat!

Next was a great dinner at my favorite restaurant in Park City ... the Baja Cantina (which is also at Park City resort!)

Last was a little 20 minute ride to Midway, Utah where we stayed at the Zermatt Resort. (Adam's company built it a few years back). Midway is a little town that is surrounded by a Swiss theme. All the architecture is based around Swiss buildings and interior design. It is just SO much fun. Thanks a ton Babe! I had a blast!
Here are some pictures!

4 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Well, Happy Anniversary! I see you were in my neck of the woods again. I think I get used to it all and take for granted some of the amazing scenery and buildings that are all around me. It's fun to see it through someone else's eyes. And now I'm craving Baja Cantina...haven't been there in years...mmmm...

Jaimie said...

SO fun!! I'm glad you had a great time. I forgot our anniversary is a one day difference! (and 4 years ;) )

Jaimie said...

wait a minute, I just realized I think it's in July. Never mind! haha.

Sophia said...

Congrats, we celebrate 9 years in November, cannot wait!!!