Monday, June 14, 2010

ANNOUNCING!!!

Do you live in Utah? Have you been wondering, how in the heck do I do everything I do? (If you have an answer to that question, would you let me know the answer?) he he he!

Well I have a GREAT idea! Usually about once a month I hold a crop with some of my friends and family. I thought it might be fun this month to hold a contest and give one of you lucky readers the opportunity join me at my house and crop. It will be this Friday night! (June 18th!) Write me a comment of why you deserve to come and scrapbook with me for a night, and the winner will get to come to my house, scrapbook, enjoy some yummy treats, and get a scrapbook product giveaway!

Can't wait to hear your responses!
Mandy

3 comments:

katie t said...

Pick me, Pick me! It would be wonderful to meet you, your friends, and to attend my first crop. My DH is out of town for ten days, and this would be a great get-away for me from my two DD.

Jennifer Slaugh said...

Oh how I would love to come but, I already promised DH I would go camping with him for Father's Day! Maybe next time :(

Denise said...

I totally would have loved to scrapbook with you if I had a little more notice. I already have plans for Friday. :( (hint, hint...do another contest!)