Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stamping

So I always have a hard time on finding something for my mom for Mothers Day. She seems to be the type of person that has everything she wants and needs. SO, after my mom had helped me out with Bryson for a week, I came home with this cute project using Stampin' up stuff. It was all in a little kit, I just had to make it up. She was SO excited about it all, and so I decided to make the project for her to have. It is a little card holder / purse, and inside it has a few cards. I would love to say that I came up with the whole concept, and idea of the purse and the cards, but I can't take one single ounce of credit. (except for the Thank You card in the lower right ... I did make that one and come up with the concept myself). Those Stampin' up girls are some extremely talented people! I just had to show you, so I hope you love it as much as I do. Now that I have made the project, I am sad I am not keeping it for myself ... But isn't that how it always goes?

Now you are saying ... why are you posting this now? Mothers Day is over? Well, My sister Tiff came up with a great group present and I decided to go in on it with my family ... but I still will give her the purse. We are going to Utah on Thursday so I decided to wait and give it to her in person. I hope she likes it!

2 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

What is that kit called? I've made my mom a bunch of cards and was looking for a cute holder to put them into, and this would be perfect! I've done a lot of Stampin' Up things before but haven't seen this one, (and couldn't find it on the website). Thanks!

Roberta said...

Yes, the card kit/purse is a very cute project. I went to the Stampin' Up site too, and I could not find it. I'd love to make it. Are they selling the kit through their website????