Thursday, November 13, 2008

YW in Excellence

Yesterday was a REALLY busy day. Each year we do a special program called YW in excellence. It is a time to show what the girls have been doing in their Personal Progress Program. Our theme was HE STRENGTHENS ME. We had two speakers talk about how the savior has strengthened them in their lives, and through the Young Women program in the church they were strengthened. We also had the Young Women sing an incredible song. We decided to make these blocks for each girl to take as a remembrance of the night:

(I used my sillouette machine to cut the vinyl then rubbed the Vinyl on a black painted block. They say "He Strengthens Me").
It was also the night to show off all the projects they had been working on through out the year and also to show the completed 10 scriptures that define me albums that we have been working on. I was so proud of my girls! They are SO amazing!

Here is a picture of their completed albums:

Here is Page six of my album ... don't worry ... I didn't forget!

I chose the scripture that tells how we should become like little children. I am just amazed by the things I learn from my little Bryson, and I am sure I only have more wonderful things to learn.

It was an incredible night, and I am glad I got to share it with you!

No comments: