Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Neighborhood gift idea

I was going through my pictures ... (you know ... end of the year, trying to clean up everything) and archive my pictures and I ran into this idea that I wanted to share with you. This is what I did last year for my neighborhood gift. Of course it was easy to do since AC did all the work for me with their AWESOME gift wrap ... but I thought the tag turned out pretty cute too! Hope you like the idea and it will inspire you for next year!


OH and hope you all have a GREAT new years eve!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is such a good idea. I wasn't able to click on the link (gift wrap) to see what they offer. But I think that I might just do that for this christmas for my neighbors and friends. Thanks for the cute idea!

CJ'SMOMMY*KIMBERLY said...

This is so cute!! Is that a gift bag you put it in? I wonder if hubby would agree to move so I could be your neighbor.LOL.I don't get neat gifts like this from my neighbors.Gonna have to borrow this idea for next year.I'm a huge gift wrap fan.Must be the paper lover in me.I collect gift wrap like I do patterned paper.