Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!

It really is! I love Christmas! But I don't know if I love running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

Adam and I were planning on going to Utah for his work assignment to Salt Lake on Sunday afternoon, but because of a Winter Storm Warning, we ended up leaving Friday on a whim instead. (Which seems to happen more often than I would like, but my husband is one of those fly by the seat of your pants individuals:) I have been able to spend almost 5 wonderful days with my family, but time doesn't permit me to do everything I would like to do, include update my blog! I promise I will be back to give you some great pictures, fun projects, and positive opinions on the holiday season!

As Arnold would say "I'll be back!"

No comments: