Saturday, December 20, 2008

FINALLY

Here is the last page of my Album. I bet you are glad to finally have the completed project aren't you. I also have attached a sheet that I printed out for the girls who couldn't make it to do the album each week and needed to catch up at home. Here is page ten:

These pictures are of just a few of my friends that were all married in the Temple to their husbands. In order to be married in the temple, you must live a life of personal worthiness, including not having premarital sex. I am so blessed to have friends who hold the same standards I do. They are such a great example to me and always have been!
Here is the page to print out of all the pages**.

**Please use this idea for future personal and group projects. Please DO NOT use for personal gain or for teaching classes for payment.

No comments: