Thursday, November 20, 2008

NEW BOOKS!

I wanted to share with everyone two new books coming out in the next few weeks by Lain Ehmann and Amanda Probst!

First is Lain Ehmann's new Book Snipits!

It is a book for the lighter side of scrapbooking. I haven't gotten my hands on it yet, but there is a release party online going on today until the 30th so click HERE to check it out! I would suggest you check back on my blog because as soon as I get my hands on a few copies of this book, I might have to hold a drawing to send one of you lucky readers a copy! Click HERE to see how to preorder it! Shipping after Thanksgiving!

Next is Amanda Probst's new book Month by Month Scrapbooking!

Since this new year is coming, maybe this would be a good one for all of us to read! It is available on Dec. 1st! Be sure to click HERE for more information, and HERE for how to preorder the book! I might just have to do a drawing for this book too!

No comments: