Thursday, November 17, 2011

Placemat and Bingo

I have had a few people tell me that they haven't been able to download the placemat and bingo card. Here are the links and instructions for ya!

When you click on the "here", it will take you to a website called sendspace.com. From there, click on the blue square that says "CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD FROM SENDSPACE". It will download automatically to your computer.

CLICK here FOR THE BINGO

CLICK HERE FOR THE PLACEMAT

The file is in a pdf format, so you should be able to print it. For the placemat, I sent my file to alphagraphics and had it printed on an 11x17. Call a Kinkos, or Alphagraphics near you and they can give you an email address to send it to. It made it a lot easier!

If you have any other problems and can't figure it out ... feel free to email me and I can just get you the document. Sorry for all the problems!

I will be back tomorrow to give you my thankful notes from the last couple of days!

No comments: