Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Highlights

I have to admit!
I have a love hate relationship with Halloween!
I love coming up with the costumes for our boys,
I love the actual day of Halloween,
But the little bits of stress that come along with it ... now only felt because I am a momma ...
I could definitely do without.

Regardless ... We had a FABULOUS Hallo-week!

Here are some of a few photos to highlight it!

Bryson's school puts on a really awesome pumpkin walk.
Bryson was so proud, and it was such a great night!


Carving Pumpkins for Family Home Evening.


Next was a Halloween party with some friends. I decided to bring a Carmel Apple Bar to share.
It was such a hit ... but our costume was what I was most proud of!
Introducing ... Red Riding hood and the Wolf Dressed as Grandma!


(It took an hour, but Yes ... I painted Adam's face! What does the Wolf say)


It seemed like Halloween was actually Hallo-week!
We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Chad's Preschool class.
Had a spooky dinner with friends.
Make sugar cookies.
Helped with Bryson's Class party.
Watched Bryson in his FIRST Halloween Parade.

AND my favorite part ... The boy's Costumes!
For those of you that don't know, I match my kids every year!
This year was an Astronaut and Alien




It was one of the best ... and now that it is over, I am already thinking about what the boys will be for next year!





2 comments:

Heather said...

You and Adam look fantastic!!

Wendy said...

Darling costumes!