Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where have I been?

Of course I am always working. Seems like my segments come up faster than I can blink. I sure can't complain though. I really have enjoyed this wonderful opportunity at Studio 5. Tomorrow's segment is all about "Welcoming the new neighbor"! I will update you when I get back from Salt Lake about all the fun details. But for now ... I would love to show you our fun pictures from the last couple of weeks!

We have been doing a little of everything, but here are some favorites ..
A little bowling for Family Home Evening
 A little adult weekend trip to St. George. And while we were there ...
First time real golfing ... and was inches from getting a hole in one. I know you don't believe me, but it is really true! Ask Adam!!

Cheering on my man at his first bike race .. Tour de St. George
Got 2nd place in the 30 mile!

Barely squeezed through some crazy slot canyon rocks!

Enjoying life as I know it ... and trying to work in the middle of it!

No comments: