Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And the Winners are ...

After having Adam randomly pick 3 ... THAT IS RIGHT THREE lucky winners ... May I present to you .... drumroll ...


Congratulations:
Jennifer:
I am thinking the spa or the salon they both sound fantastic!!!
Loved your segment on studio 5. Thanks for all the ideas. 

Tara:
Sage Leaf Spa for sure. 

Sara:
I would LOVE the spa! Thx again Mandy!!

I will be contacting you ladies tomorrow to know how to get these Gift Certificates to you!

For everyone else, I wish I had one for you all! 
I had to make Adam pick the winners so I wouldn't cheat!  
Thanks for being so sweet to read my blog!
If you would still like to surprise your Valentine at Brick Canvas
They are holding a Valentine Special!

During the month of February they have two specials that you can take advantage of!
The getaway package is only $99! 
The getaway package includes a 1 hour full body massage and a 1 hour facial.
The second special that we are offering during the month of February is a free Eminence Rose Tube collection and Long Stem Rose with the purchase of a couples treatment.  
This is a great deal as the Eminence Rose Tube collection normally retails for $60.00



No comments: