Monday, July 30, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention

I know that it has been over a week, but I haven't forgotten the amazing day I spent at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake with my sweet sister-in-law Sara Douglass.

I was a "special guest" and was given the family tour. Since Sara's family (the Gardners)
I was able to attend the general session on Friday, enjoy some fun tours of the make & takes, see the fun store of Stampin' Up! Stuff, and my favorite, seeing all the darling projects made with the new product from their newest catalog! Below were a few of my favorite samples!

SUPER CUTE HUH!

Although I don't work for Stampin' Up!, I have to say that I probably should. I love their products, I love what their company stands for, and I just had the best time at convention!

If you're interested in learning more about Stampin' Up! or want to find some of the cute products highlighted above, feel free to click here! Tell Sara I sent ya, and also get preferred pricing!
YIPPEE!!

No comments: