Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Fun

We love Easter, and love everything that comes along with it! This morning we enjoyed a really fun Easter egg hunt with the neighborhood. It was a bit chilly, but we enjoyed every minute of it!
Next was dying Easter Eggs. I have this terrified vision every year that something is going to happen and we are going to have Easter Egg Dye all over the house, & the boys cloths ... so I found this at Walmart and figured it was worth a shot!
Although I was a little leery, I can tell you that there was not one drop ANYWHERE other than the sink when I dumped it out! It worked, it ACTUALLY worked! I call it a small miracle with a 2 & 4 year old.  
They had fun, and I wasn't stressed at all! It changed my life baby! I will be saving these for many years to come! (Great buy for those of you who shop the after Easter sales!)


As much as I love the small little activities that come along with Easter, the most important part for me is to teach my kids about the Resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ!
Although I know they don't understand it all, trying to explain it in the most simple way that I can has helped me strengthen my conviction of the Savior. 
I KNOW HE LIVES!
and I am so glad that he is a part of my life.

Happy Easter to you all!

To see wonderful testimonies of people who also believe in Jesus Christ
click here!




No comments: