Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Christmas Cards reveal!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful season. I thought I would give you a little note before I talk about my Christmas CardsJust a little side note for the season: Last year I posted almost every day in December to give my readers a 25 day count down of things I did with my kids. As fun as it was, it stressed my Christmas season and I was more worried about the activities I was posting on my blog, than actually enjoying those Christmas moments with my kids. So if you see my Post's a little sparse this season, please know that I am enjoying this wonderful season with my family, and will be posting when I can.

On another note, I do want to tell you about my obsession with Christmas Cards! If you don't know me personally, you might have seen my first studio 5 appearance (here it is to review)And if you aren't familiar with either one ... LET ME EXPLAIN!

I L-O-V-E Christmas Cards. I love sending them, I love designing them, & most of all, I am giddy everyday when I open my mailbox and receive LOTS of Christmas cards! But as much as I love those sweet cards, lets all get serious ... they stress all of us out, RIGHT??

So in an effort to try and get them done, I held my annual Christmas Card party! You say, What is that? Watch the clip below for me to explain!I was supposed to do this party a few weeks earlier, but it just didn't get to happen. So we held it on December First! It was full of YUMMY treats and great friends. Some of those yummy treats included Gingerbread Cupcakes w/ cinnamon whipping cream, Artichoke spinach dip dip, Sweet and Salty Gram Cookies, Brie Cheese dip, some yummy M&M's and chocolates ... and last but not least Wassail! (Recipes will be shared on a future post!)

Each year I try to get it all done before December 1, so that I don't worry about them the rest of the season. However, because of reasons beyond my control, I didn't get them sent out until yesterday ... and I just couldn't show them on my blog until they were sent out, RIGHT??

SO drumroll please ... This year I worked with the WWW.PAPERCOTERIE.COM to create some unique, simple ... but darling Christmas Cards. I love interactive cards. Whether it is texture, unfolding, or pulling out ... the Paper coterie caught my eye for the perfect card this year!

The card took me 45 minutes from start to finish to put together online, and arrived on my door step in less that a week! I LOVE my cards this year and hope you will take advantage of the awesome deals Paper Coterie is offering on their website this season:

1. 40% off all posters and desktop sentiments!
2. 50% off Canvas'
3. Buy one copy and get one free on their photobooks!
4. Buy one get one free Calendars!

I will keep you all updated of any more promotions this season ... but for the meantime, be sure to take advantage of these AWESOME deals!!

2 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I loved your cards this year. One of my favorites. Great job!

Megan said...

We adored your card at the office, cute girl. So cool! Merry Christmas to you and yours. :)