Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am thankful

Due to the fact that I can't get on my computer, you're going to have to live without my little "I am thankful" graphic for a few days!

So I didn't post yesterday, and it is because I have been super busy with my segment for studio 5, watching my sister's 5 kids while they are on a cruise, and trying to finish up everything on my fabric ... (whoot whoot!) It is going to be a super busy week for me, but it is going to a WAY fun week too ... so I can't complain!

On November 12, I am just thankful that I got to spend a fun Saturday night, going bowling with my nieces and nephew ... and I didn't have to brave the FREEZING cold BYU game with my hunny! (He took my nephew instead!)

Today (November 13 - What a crazy busy day. Sunday's are supposed to be a day of rest, however today wasn't ... and it was my own fault. I am super grateful that I made Buttermilk pie though ... I forget how much I love it! It was just what I needed on a long hard day! Hope you have all had a remarkable weekend!
M

No comments: