Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FINALLY! Some Halloween Picts!

Met my family for lunch today in Orem and got my camera back from my mom. SO excited to show you the darling picts from
Halloween!

I don't know why it is, but I love to do a theme with my boys. Their first year, Bryson was a chef, and Chad was a lobster! Last year it was Bryson as a horse, and Chad as a cowboy!

This year ... Bryson as a Pirate and Chad as a Parrot!





Daddy even came home early to answer the door for Trick-or-Treaters ... and I got to go out with the boys! They were more concerned with the dogs and cats at the doors than the candy!

Overall ... we had a GREAT Halloween!

For DAY 2

For an AMAZING HUSBAND ... who regardless of his busy schedule, came home tonight, fed the boys and kept them while I went to an Activity at my church. He is so stressed and busy with work and school, yet he still finds time to be with the boys and help me when he can. I LOVE THIS MAN!

No comments: