Monday, November 7, 2011

EXCITING NEWS!!


November 7 - Today has been a day I have been waiting almost an entire year for! I have been trying to figure out how to continue working and staying at home. After concluding my contract with Creating Keepsakes I felt a void and wanted to continue creating but I was ready to try another creative avenue. I approached RILEY BLAKE fabrics to design some fabric for them. I have submitted a few designs ... and after a few months of revisions and talking ... I met with them today to finalize! Alpine Fabrics (which is associated with Riley Blake) picked up my line and another line I am completing right now! I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU!

SO for today, I am thankful that I chose to become educated in Graphic Design, and I am so thankful to have been apart of so many amazing design teams that have helped me get to this point. I can't show you the fabric now, but I can promise you, the second I can show it to you ... I will! Hope you're Monday is marvelous!
M

3 comments:

connie said...

so so SO happy for you!! how cool would it be to make a quilt out of fabric designed by my friend?? love it~ So excited for you

Bridget Morelli said...

Great news - cant wait to see the fabric

amyp said...

Great news!! That would be awesome, to be able to work and still stay home with your kids!!
Congratulations Mandy!!