Friday, October 21, 2011

Time for something Crafty eh?


So I found this awesome wreath a few weeks back from Pintrest ... and I fell in LOVE!

So as much as I loved it, I knew I had a few supplies laying around that I needed to use. I got a really cute stacker of fall fabric a few years back and have never done anything with it ... so I decided to do this instead!The wreath itself was $5 at Hobby Lobby, and everything else was just what I had hanging around! I thought it turned out really cute! Each night for a few nights I just sat on my couch while watching TV and made the little rosettes! Click here for a tutorial on YouTube on how to do these. Then I simply hot glued them on the wreath ... tied a bow, and WALA!

Hope you're enjoying this wonderful fall Friday!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Awesome wreath...LOVE it!