Friday, August 5, 2011

Make and Take today at Roberts!

American Crafts called me a few weeks back and asked if I would go to Roberts Crafts in Orem for a few hours to do a make & take for them. I haven't done one in a long time, so this should be lots of fun.

I didn't design it this time (which actually is kinda relieving), however I will be there with bells and whistles!
Come join me if you get a few minutes and are in the area.
I will be there from 1-3 pm!
See you there.

BTW ... I really hope to update you on lots of stuff in the next few days. Summer is just busy busy busy. I have to remember that the most important thing is to spend the time doing things with my family, and "if time" then to update my blog. Although I am sure my blog readers wish this were different, I have to do what is best for the fam. Thank you all for your great patience! I have LOTS of fun things to post!
M

No comments: