Thursday, June 23, 2011

CRAFTING CHICKS

I Was Featured on The Crafting Chicks
Today I am featured on the Crafting Chicks website. So excited that they invited me over to their fantastic crafting amazingness. The post is all about how I organize my digital photos. Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions and I will do a big answer"fest" for those of you who have questions. Click here to go to the post!

This organizational method that I have created is something I have thought out for a long time, and the post took me weeks to prepare for. Definitely worth the visit!

In the meantime, still unpacking, trying to quit my head from spinning ... I promise I will be back soon!
M

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I saw you over on Crafting Chicks...Congratulations!

Jessi said...

I left this comment on the Crafting Chicks website, but not sure you saw it. I was wondering what printer you used that will print labels directly on the disc? Thanks and great ideas!