Thursday, January 20, 2011

Photobooks



Today is the day I am on Studio 5! Last Thursday Darin Adams (one of the hosts) called me and asked me if I wanted to come on the show. He wanted me to come on Tuesday, however it was my 30th birthday! {I'll do another post about that in a day or so} So we agreed to do the segment on Thursday instead.

It was funny that they should ask me to do this segment, and especially this week. Here is the reasoning:
First, I have been researching photobooks for 3 weeks, trying to determine which company best suits my interest.
Next, I have had my mind set on doing photobooks for a project for the past 5 years, however haven't gotten to it.
Last, It was a great opportunity to get my buns in gear and actually do this project.

I can't wait to tell you about it. Enjoy the clip for now, and then come back in a day or so, and I can give you more details about the MANDY DOUGLASS library of memories. My journal was a sneak peek ... and I will soon reveal my personal philosophy on scrapbooking. You can cut the suspense with a knife, can't ya!
M

6 comments:

Bridget Morelli said...

Great segment - I've moved to photobooks over the last year and I have to say I love it. The size is great, I find the cost pretty competitive to what I would pay for traditional supplies and it frees me up to still do traditional pages for special events etc.

Bridget

Wendy said...

Great job, Mandy! I've made two Shutterfly books for my grandchildren and I loved the process!

Connie Collins said...

Great video segment. I just wanted to let you know that the My Digital Studio software by Stampin' Up! also has an on-line community where demonstrators and customers can share their project ideas and tips. You can check it out at www.MyDigitalStudio.net. You can also purchase MDS from your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Just make sure they are MDS Certified so they can answer questions and give you the support you need to get started.

Veronica said...

Mandy,

Thanks for promoting Pro Digital Photos in this segment. You are sooooo sweet to us! We all appreciate you. :)

Veronica*

ricksdl said...

Mandy - you did awesome! I love watching your studio 5 clips.

Megan said...

Great segment, Mandy. You're so cute!