Monday, January 10, 2011

Club CK

So I know I just announced that I am resigning my position at CK, however I did say that I would be included on special projects, and so I will involved in the "Style Swapp Week" on Club CK!

In the January 2011 Issue of CK I decided to try a different style to match Maggie Holmes:How do you think I did?

It was SUCH a fun exercise, so I thought I would invite you to come join in the fun! First click here to go to CLUB CK! Next click on the Style Swapp Week link.

* Take a quiz to discover which style of scrapbooker you are. But remember, just because you might naturally be a one type of scrapbooker doesn't mean you can't give another style a try. Be brave and mix it up for the new year!

* Learn more about groups on Club CK, and then join a style group. We have groups for each style listed in the "New Scrap Beginnings: A New Scrap Style for a New Year" article in the January 2011 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine.

* Post your layouts and join in the fun! Contributing Writers and Dream Team members (including me) will be ready to give you style coaching and constructive criticism on your scrapbook pages. Get ready to create your new favorite layout!

* Enter to win one of eight prizes by participating!

Sounds like fun right? SO if you have ever wanted some feedback from me on one of your layouts, now is the time to post it. I am following all of the groups, but will be focusing on the "cutesy" group!
Have a great Style Swapp Week!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I think you did an amazing job, Mandy! That was a fun feature and your page was definitely a favorite. :)