Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Promised!

So I told you I would be back. I think I am ready to go for Studio 5 tomorrow! The stress is in preparing, and before a blink of a second, it is all over! I can't wait to tell you more!

Day 16, Today
Me and the kids did a little going around town, and even stopped at our favorite bakery (Lehi Bakery) to get the most amazing Maple glazed donut you have EVER had! So the boys thought their day was fun!

But more importantly, this 25 day count down is supposed to include already planned ideas. Adam was in school tonight, so I got a babysitter and went to a fun little holiday gathering with some of my college friends. The food was AMAZING! The company even better, and Becky's house ... can you say Unbelievable!
Thanks so much Becks for the best holiday party ever.
PS ... Becky is selling a bunch of scrap stuff for a killer deal. Click here for the details!

Lets get down with the Count-down!
On the 15th Day of Christmas,
We made those ever so popular Candy Cane Reindeer. The boys just LOVED it! Don't as me what crazy person thought of this idea with a 2 year old and 1 year old. Fuzz balls + Candy Canes + Pipe Cleaners + Hot glue = a crazy mess ... but loads of fun!

On the 14th Day of Christmas,
We went Christmas Caroling with the Youth Group in our area. Don't ask me why I didn't get a picture of it. Adam was at School so I bundled up the boys and we walked around with them. They loved every minute. (**Picture taken last spring)

And on the 13th Day,

We delivered our first round of the 12 Days of Christmas.
I was in charge that night. I knocked on the door and ran faster than I had in a while.
Not only did I get the gift of giving, but I also received by getting my exercise for the day! It was AWESOME!**Note, this is only for the purposes of giving you a picture of how you might view me hiding in the trees! Not to be taken serious for a great photoshop photo, although, if you really think it is good ... I CAN be hired ::)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Can't wait to see you on Studio 5 I love watching you. How did you make the reindeer candy cane. That is what I was goign to do for my son's class for a bingo treat!
Liz
lizzers26 at gmail dot com