Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CONTEST

AGAIN!!! I know, Two contests in a month ... I must be crazy! SO here is the deal. On my post below it explains that there is this GREAT Utah Lifestyle show called Studio 5. They had a contest to become the next contributer, and I thought, What the heck, why not try :) So I did, and well I am a finalist, and that means that I have to have people vote for my entry video.

SO I need as many people to vote for this video as possible. I don't think there is a limit on how many times you can vote, so the more the better. I will take contest winners until SUNDAY. You can put a comment on this post, each day you vote. Then I will pick a winner and send you a stash of stuff? DEAL? You are amazing readers ... I owe ya!
M

Details on how to vote :
Got to : http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=23&sid=12237921
Click the little bubble next to my name
If you want to vote again, Refresh and click again :)
SO easy huh!

35 comments:

JeSs said...

GO MANDY! You are so going to win!

MELODY said...

Voted!!! Hope you win!! You're the best!

Jennifer said...

Voted yesterday and today ... woo hoo!

Carrie said...

Voted! Hope that you win!!! Good Luck!

Natster said...

Voted Good luck!

amyp said...

Voted and refreshed 4 times!! Great video, Hope you win!!! Good Luck!!

LouAnn said...

Voted! Best of luck.

Carly said...

I voted...a few times ;). Good luck to you!

The Bashams said...

I voted! Loved your video.

Jen Schow said...

That is so awesome Mandy! We watch studio 5 at work every morning and it would be fun to see you up there :)

Bart and Cindy said...

I voted a few times too! Good Luck!!

Julie said...

I voted! Hope you win!

Lillian said...

I voted for you.

julie.schellin said...

I watched you and voted...good luck!

Leah said...

You're so cute and creative! Good luck, I hope you win!!!!!

Kacey said...

I voted yesterday and today! Good luck!

Wendy said...

I voted for you yesterday, but since I won the last prize, I shouldn't be chosen again...should I?

Rose said...

Voted! hope you win. :)
Rose

Anonymous said...

I voted! Hope you win.

Wendy said...

Not only did I vote for you several more times but I posted the link to your video on my FB. (Not that I'm sucking up to you, but your email was so darn sweet!)

Christina said...

Yay! Voted for you yesterday and today! Hope you win!!!

LouAnn said...

Voted for you again today.

ricksdl said...

It would be crazy for you not to win! Good luck!

michelle said...

I voted today! good luck!

The Bashams said...

Ok. I used my laptop, our home computer, my husbands computer and my daughters! So i managed to get four different votes in!

Jennifer Slaugh said...

I am so glad that you are a finalist I would LOVE to see you on studio 5. I just voted for you once on our 3 computers and your percentage stayed the same Hopefully you win!!!!!

Unknown said...

I voted! Good luck!

Alison said...

I voted!

Cindy M said...

I voted for ya! Good Luck!!

Steffanie said...

Hi Mandy! I thought i already commented once earlier but I dont' see my post here...hmmm. Anyway, I have voted for you twice now, from different computers! Good luck to you!

Amanda said...

voted! best wishes!!

Janneke said...

I love your ideas! I voted for ya - good luck!

scrapping4twins said...

I just voted! I hope you win! Good luck! It seems like it would be an awesome opportunity!

P said...

Voted, best of luck!

Shanon said...

I voted for you on my netbook and desktop computers! I loved your video and your ideas...I always need help remembering birthdays! Good luck!