Wednesday, June 3, 2009

TODAY IS THE DAY!

I feel so bad I haven't updated my Blog as much as I would have liked to. The last couple of weeks have been so crazy and overwhelming. I feel like I just run around in circles all day.

So here is the news ... I go to Kanab at 2:00 pm today. My Dr. will check to see if I am dilated to a 2. If I am, then he will break my water and we can get this going. If not, we can opt to have a C-Section this evening around 5pm. Either way, it looks like our baby will probably be here sometime today. Wish me luck!

11 comments:

rebecca said...

wishing you all the best Mandy!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Good luck and congratulations!!

lys said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting!

Becky said...

wow! good luck!! congrats!

Amanda said...

Hooray!! Thinking of you and your boys today...can't wait to "meet" the newest addition!

Carrie said...

Good Luck! Congrats, can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, we'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts for a quick and easy delivery.

Michelle Laulu said...

Congratulations on becoming a mom for the second time. God bless and enjoy every moment!

Sophia said...

Goodluck, hope all goes smoothly...

Bridget Morelli said...

wishing you and your family the best - You all will be in my prayers - keep us posted

Anonymous said...

hope everything works out for you. wishing you and your baby the best of health. *huggies*