Saturday, April 4, 2009

Knitting

So I have this friend. Her name is Lain Ehmann.

She sent me this DARLING little throw when I had Bryson. She is SO talented. She wrote this HILARIOUS book that EVERY scrapper should read. And she inspired me to start a new hobby of Knitting (like I needed another one right?)

So I have another friend named Kelli. She offered to come and teach me and the Young Women's group I am over how to knit. I made this cute scripture bagwhich in reality looks TERRIBLE ... but it is my first project, so give me a little credit!

Now I have started my second project. It is a baby blanket for my new little one. Lets just hope I can finish it before he arrives!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow. That blue blanket for the new one looks fabulous! I *tried* the knitting things a couple years ago but just couldn't get into it. :) Good luck and hope you're doing well!